It’s Memphis in May and that means music, barbecue, the MIM Triathlon, and the Great American River Run. Follow these easy steps to go from your fitness routine to fabulous festival hair without missing a beat.
- Prep hair with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, Oribe Dry Thick Finishing Spray, and Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray.
- Pull hair into a ponytail in center of your head and leave hair hanging long.
- Take down pony tail and respray hair with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, Oribe Shine Spray, and Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray.
- Dry hair with hairdryer or let air-dry.
- Once dry, part hair down the middle. Loosely braid each side and fix a small ponytail at each end.
- Finish with Oribe Shine Spray and Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray. Add flower crown or favorite hair jewelry.
- Prep hair with Redken Braid Aid, Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, Oribe Shine Spray, and Oribe Impermeable Anti- Humidity Spray.
- Either put hair in a low ponytail or bun or create two low side braids, starting at the ears.
- If wearing braids, leave them in after workout. If wearing a ponytail or bun, add Oribe Dry Thickening Spray and air-dry hair or use hairdryer.
- Create a loose braids on either side of your head, starting at the ear.
- Take left braid, pull to loosen the braid and make big plaited sections. Use bobby pins to help wrap the braid into a bun, pinning as you go.
- Take right braid and pin along the back of your head. Wrap the end and pin as you go along.
- Add Oribe Superfine Strong Hairspray, Shine Spray, and Impermeable Anti- Humidity Spray to finish. Add flower crown or your favorite head jewelry.
- Before workout, apply Redken Braid Aid and a small amount of Oribe Curl Gloss.
- Make one large French braid down the middle of head or one on each side, divided evenly down the middle.
- Keep braids in and add Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray and allow hair to air-dry or use hairdryer. If you have straight hair, allow hair to dry all the way. If you have wavy or curly hair, continue below after hair is 85% dry.
- Add Oribe Dry Thickening Spray and Shine Spray. Finish with Oribe Superfine Hairspray and add hat.
All clothes and jewelry by Crazy Beautiful, crazybeautifulmemphis.com / Styled by Erika Smith Hair and Makeup by Elaine Clayton, Salon387memphis.com / All makeup by Senna cosmetics / Model, Evelyn Diaz / Photos by Kim Thomas www.kpfusion.com