- 1 cup chopped kale or spinach
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond (or nut milk of choice)
- 1.5 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2-3 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3 strawberries
- 2 Tbsp sliced or chopped almonds
1. Place kale or spinach, chia seeds, and almond milk in a blender. Puree until smooth.
2. Add frozen berries, banana, and honey. Continue blending until think and smooth.
3. Pour into a bowl and garnish with toppings
Lisa Mullin is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist whose passion is helping others eat for optimal health, weight, and wellness. Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or Like & Follow her Health and Wellness page on Facebook that shares nutrition, fitness, and health tips, as well as nutritious recipes at Facebook.com/lbmullin1.