- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp SunButter
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp raw honey
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lb wild caught salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup quinoa (cooked and cooled)
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (toasted)
- 1/2 cup dried or fresh blueberries
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Optional: microgreens
1. Prepare salmon by seasoning with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Add the salmon skin side down and cook for 3 minutes. Flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
3. Flake the cooked salmon into 2 serving bowls. Add spinach leaves, quinoa, black beans, avocado slices, toasted walnuts, and blueberries. Sprinkle with micro-greens if desired.
4. Prepare SunButter dressing by whisking all ingredients together in a separate bowl. Pour on top and serve!
Lisa Mullin is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist whose passion is helping others eat for optimal health, weight, and wellness. Contact Lisa at email@example.com or Like & Follow her Health and Wellness page on Facebook that shares nutrition, fitness, and health tips, as well as nutritious recipes at Facebook.com/lbmullin1