- 2 yellow squash
- 2 zucchini squash
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2-3/4 cup pesto (to taste)
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- Optional: pine nuts and fresh ground pepper
1. Spiralize the yellow squash and zucchini into a colander. Lightly salt and let drain for 15 min. Afterward, blot with paper towels to dry.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat and cook the spirals for 3 minutes. Add the pesto sauce and sun dried tomatoes and cook until heated. Plate and serve with optional pine nuts and pepper to garnish.
Lisa Mullin is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist whose passion is helping others eat for optimal health, weight, and wellness. Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or Like & Follow her Health and Wellness page on Facebook that shares nutrition, fitness, and health tips, as well as nutritious recipes at Facebook.com/lbmullin1.