Prep Time: 30 minutes | Makes 6 Servings
- 1 lb. pasta, I used Cellentani
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Pepperoncini peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 oz. salami, diced
- 1/2 cup Garlic Expressions dressing or your favorite Italian dressing
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
Prepare pasta and cook until al dente.
Add the chopped ingredients to a large bowl: red onion, bell pepper, Pepperoncini, cherry tomatoes, parsley, basil, and salami.
Add cooked and cooled pasta to the bowl.
Top with Garlic Expressions dressing and season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
Toss to combine.
Serve cool, and enjoy!
Mary Alexander Satterfield is a Memphis-based recipe developer and content creator. She runs a food blog called @the_hungry_hooker inspired by her maiden name Hooker. MA takes recipes you love and lightens them up with clean ingredients giving them a healthy twist. Learn more at Hungryhooker.com and follow on Instagram @the_hungry_hooker.